Bobbarlu (black eyed peas) soaked overnight – 1cup
mint leaves ,corriander,curry leaves chopped – each 1 spoon
onion chopped – 1 cup
tomato finely chopped – 1 spoon
boiled and smashed potato – 1
chat masala – 2 teaspoon
salt n chilli pwder – 1 teaspoon
tumeric – 1 teaspoon
tamarind paste – 1 spoon
oil or ghee – 2-3 teaspoon
1) Boil 1 cup of bobbarlu (black-eyed peas) with 3-4 cups of water until tender.
2) Heat 2 tsp of oil/ghee in a wide skillet.And add all chopped mint,coriander and curry leaves.
3) Add chopped onions,tomatos and let them fry for few mins.
4) Then add potato and boiled bobbarlu,fry for 2mins http://rxcare.net/generic-cialis-price/.
5) Add salt,chillipowder,tumeric,chat masala and tamarind paste to above.Add little more water if needed.Let them cook for 2-3 mins.
6) It’s almost done now.You can garnish with dahi,sev or papdi and serve it.