RECIPE: ALOO CAPSICUM CURRY – by ANISHA
Potatoes – 100 gms
Capsicum – 200 gms
Onions – 100 gms
Tomatoes – 3 nos
Ginger & Garlic Paste – 20 gms
Turmeric – 50 gms
Mustard & Jeera – 5 gms
Dhaniya powder – 5 gms
Chilli powder – 20 gms
Oil , Salt, Coariander & Water
- Cut potatoes and Capsicum into dices
- Boil potatoes in a salted and turmeric water.
- Take a bowl heat oil, then add a mustard, jeera followed by chopped onions and saute on medium heat.
- Add ginger & garlic paste, chopped tomatoes, capsicum, chilli powder, dhaniya powder, turmeric and salt, stir and mix then heat as well.
- Then add boiled potatoes and add some water, let mixture cook over medium flame until gravy turns thick.
- Turn off the heat and transfer in a serving bowl and garnished with coriander.